Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shanthnoo too to shed his weight?



Tamil Actor ShanthnooShanthnoo was last seen in the movie 'Aayiram Vilakku'. He is currently involved in the movies like 'Love in Hyderabad' in Telugu and 'Amali Thumali' in Tamil.

Cinema News From Tamilo.com 

Recently, Shanthnoo is very much excited about signing a new Tamil movie. He has been asked to shed his weight up to 10 kilos, and he is working on to achieve that target soon.On quizzing Shanthnoo about this, he said, "I can't reveal much on the film until official announcements are made, but I can say that I'm kicked about starting work on it.

The director has already given a hit in the industry, and he wanted me to look suave onscreen. While playing cricket with fellow actors for a tournament, I lost a few kilos, and now, I've started working out so that I can lose 10 more."

We wish him to get in shape soon for his next project. It is to be mentioned that, recently Adharvaa was another Actor who was asked to shed his weight up to 10 kilos, and he is working out to achieve it in quick time.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts