Tuesday, March 6, 2012

‘It is very exciting to be playing Rajnis Sister’ – Rukmini



Tamil Actress Rukmini VijayakumarRukmini Vijayakumar made her debut in the movie 'Bommalattam' in 2008 and was later seen in the movie 'Ananda Thaandavam' in 2009. She is acting with Superstar Rajnikanth, in the movie 'Kochadaiyaan' now.

Cinema News From Tamilo.com  

Rukmini said that, "I am very much excited on sharing screen space with legendary superstar in the upcoming "Kochadaiyaan". She is in all praises for Soundarya, Daughter of Rajnikanth, who happens to be the Director of 'Kochadaiyaan'.Rukmini says that, "I found Soundarya very intelligent, open-minded and honest, which made me feel very comfortable working with her.

She had no airs, despite being the daughter of a superstar. Since I'm a relative newcomer to the industry, I didn't really know much about the big names in the industry. However, it sure is very exciting to be playing Rajni's sister in the film, and equally exciting to be part of a 3D film for the first time".

Rukmini is back in the limelight after a big gap of three years. She justifies this interval by saying that, "I was not thinking of making a serious career out of films, since I already had my dance performances keeping me busy apart from my dance company, and have been very choosy about my film roles so far. However, I am always open to taking up good offers, if they come my way in future".


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts