Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saranya Mohan asks whether it is wrong to don sister’s role

 

Saranya MohanSaranya Mohan while speaking to the media said, " I am acting in the lead roles as well as sister's roles. I have donned the role of Vijay's sister in the film Velayudham.

Click here for Indian food Recipes

Click here for Tamil Remix Video Songs

Though there are two heroines Genelia and Hansika in this film, there is much importance for this sister's role. Many are asking that why I am donning sister's role. There is nothing wrong in this. This role attracted me very much. I am very happy that I have acted in such a film.

Jayam Raja who directed this film said that everyone who saw the preview of this film had appreciated my acting. My acting in the films Vennila Kabadi Kulu, Eeram and Azhagar Sami Kuthirai have also been appreciated. I will accept a role after seeing that whether there is scope for acting. Currently I am acting in Malayalam, Kannada and Telugu films."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts