Saturday, October 22, 2011

Simbhu speaks about Osthi

 

Simbhu_OsthiOsthi is a film which has Simbhu and Richa in the lead roles. This film is directed by Dharani. Simbhu while speaking about this film said, "This film is the remake of the Hindi film Dabangg which had Salman Khan in the lead role.

Click here for Indian food Recipes

News From TamiloMovie.Com

In the Hindi film there will be a scene where Salman will remove his shirt and show his six packs. I told Dharani that it is not possible for me to do so. To shape the body like that you have to do severe exercise and we have to follow strict diet restrictions. So Dharani told me that we can show this scene in a different way. But there was news in the media that I am having six packs in this film. Because of this the audience and fans will expect me like this in the film. So I did not want to cheat them.

Every day I use to exercise for 3 hours in the morning and evening. My hard work has yielded results. There are rumours that I will come late to the sets and will interfere in the work of the directors. I behave in the way that people behave with me. We have worked very hard day and night for this high budgeted film Osthi. The songs composed by music composer Taman has come out well. Cinematographer Gopinath has shown me very beautifully."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts