Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Haripriya is not in panic to sign Tamil films



Tamil Actress HaripriyaHaripriya is away from limelight in Kollywood for quite some time. She made her debut in Tamil through the movie 'Kanagavel Kaaka' and later featured in the movies like 'Vallakkottai' and 'Muran'.

Cinema News From Tamilo.com  

Haripriya says that, she is not in a panic to sign Tamil films in haste. She is currently busy with lots of projects in Kannada and Malayalam movies. On this aspect, she utters, "I believe that I don't have to rush and sign just about anything that comes my way. I will wait and sign a project only if I have meaty role."

"I'm currently shooting for a couple of Kannada films and I also have my Malayalam debut that's now readying up towards a finish. So, I have things that are keeping me busy and allow me to be choosy as far as my projects go for now."

Meanwhile, Haripriya is awaiting the release of the movie 'Thulli Ezhunthathu Kadhal', dubbed Tamil version of her earlier Telugu movie called 'Thakita Thakita'.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts