Sunday, February 12, 2012

Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal was fun: Atharva

 

He is just one film old but Atharva, the son of veteran actor Murali, is already on the road to success. With Elred Kumar's Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal releasing on Feb 17, and a Bala film underway, Atharva is surely on a good wicket. Speaking to Us, he unravels the journey of MUK and how the film has turned out for him…

What is your character in Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal?
I play an IT guy Ram. He is a boy who has extreme of emotions be it love or anger…

How was the experience shooting for the film?
It was a fun process. It was new since in my first film I played a school boy from a slum. Here I got to be very stylish. In this film I got to travel to the US and also had special training for the action sequences. We had a great time shooting in the Grand Canyon as well.

Tell us about the special stunts in the film. How did you prepare?

I had trainers from the US and also from Mumbai for the parkour stunts. I learnt hand stands and head stands and acrobatics.Which is your favourite song?
Its Oru Murai.. which we shot in Las Vegas.How was it working with Amala and Santhanam?
Amala is really nice and I never felt uncomfortable working with her. With a script like this that's very important. Santhanam is always spreading positive vibes whenever he is on the sets. So it was fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts