Thursday, September 13, 2012

Priya Anand says that she neither goes to party or drinks


Priya Anand says that she neither goes to party or drinks Priya Anand says that she neither goes to party or drinks

TamilActress Priya Anand said that she does not have the habit of going to parties and does not consume alcohol. Recently actress Sana Khan had mentioned that South Indian actresses have the habit of drinking and gets intoxicated.

Some actresses including Trisha condemned the actress for such a statement. At this juncture, Priya Anand while speaking to the media said, In the film industry I have some good friends including Raana.

Through the Nalanda Foundations, I am helping the children who were child labourers and who have been rescued. Actors Raana and Jackie were kind enough to help me in this cause. I have never celebrated my birthday. This year I celebrated my birthday in order to collect money for my charitable work. A s far as I am concerned I don't go for parties. I also don't drink. My friendships with my colleagues are wholehearted.

They are very helpful in my charitable deeds. One should show interest in charitable works. Whether it is birthday or marriage anniversary, it should be helpful for poverty stricken people. I who was born in a village had been to America alone to pursue my studies. Like this I want to give an opportunity to other children also.

Many are asking me about the experience which I had when I shared the screen with Sridevi in the film English Vinglish. Sridevi was my dream girl. It is unforgettable to act with her. When the shooting was completed I was crying. This was shot by my by assistant. When I see this I now, I feel like laughing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts