Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan to visit Rajnikanth in Chennai


RajnikanthRajni has acted in one sequence in the Hindi film Ra One which has Shah Rukh Khan in the lead role. The shooting of this film took in Mumbai. Shah Rukh had requested Rajni to do a guest role in this film a few months back. But Shah Rukh was shocked when Rajni fell ill all of a sudden. But Rajni's daughter had assured Shah Rukh that his father will act once he fully recuperates. Now she has kept up her promise.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Rajni on returning to normalcy, Soundarya made necessary arrangements for Rajni to act in Ra One. Rajni has taken along him with the technicians and also edited the sequences he had acted.

Shah Rukh while speaking said, " I am the luckiest person to act with two stalwarts Kamal and Rajni. I think some day I will change myself humble like Rajni sir. He is a wonderful person. He has astounded me. I want to meet Rajni in person and thank him."

Shah Rukh Khan is coming to Chennai on 9th to meet Rajni in his house. He will also enquire about his health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts