Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another Miss India in Kodambakkam

 

Parvathy OmnakuttanAnother Miss India has come to Tamil cinema. She is Parvathy Omnakuttan. Because her name his big, she is being called as Paaru in her house. She is pairing with Ajith in Billa 2.

Click here to improve your grads

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

She while speaking said, " I like Tamil films very much. I wanted my first film to be in Tamil. But I was introduced in Malayalam. It's Okay. I was very happy when I was told that I am going to be Ajith's heroine. Many are asking that Nayanthara has acted very glamorously in Billa 1 and whether I will act glamorously in Billa 2.

I have seen Shah Rukh Khan's Billa as well as Ajith Billa. Both the films were sensational and wonderful. I will be modern as required for this action packed film. You can see this if you watch the film. There is also a question that what I do to keep my physique glamorous. It is really difficult thing. I go to gym daily.

In Bollywood they will very much conscious about their weight. That is why I am still in the size of 36-24-38. Moreover this size is required for beauty contests. Apart from Ajith's sir film, I have signed for two Bollywood films. Both the roles are good. These films will earn me a good name. Apart from this I am acting in two Malayalam films. After Billa 2 I will continue to act in Tamil films."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts