Sunday, October 9, 2011

Director Siddique to direct another Hindi film

 

Director SiddiqueDirector Siddique after Body Guard has decided to direct another Hindi film. He while speaking about this said, " I have never expected that the Hindi film Body Guard will be such a great hit.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Click here for photo Galleries

I had earlier decided to direct a Malayalam film. But many Bollywood production houses are requesting me to direct a Hindi film and then go to my native place. Because of this I have stayed in Mumbai itself. I have been talks with three companies.

Once the budget and the company has been finalized, the story and actors will be finalized. The film could be either a remake film or a new story. After completing my second film, I will direct my Malayalam film. I will bring the same to Tamil. This is my present plan. There could also be a change in this."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts