Sunday, October 9, 2011

Iniya says that she wants to become like Revathi

 

IniyaIniya had done the female lead role in the film Vaagai Sooda Vaa. She while speaking to the media said, " I have the desire to earn a name like actress Revathi. I have acted in three Malayalam films. I have acted in two Tamil films. But these did not reach me to the people. But I was waiting with confidence. Vaagai Sooda Vaa is the gift I have got for that waiting.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

I had acted continuously for 45 days in the hot sun continuously. My mother also asked me to stop acting and can go back home. But I gave her the confidence that we cannot achieve anything without working very hard. Now when everyone is appreciating me, I have forgotten all the sufferings I underwent. Even now I am getting lots of offers. But now I have got the cautious sense.

Before, I use to act in all the offers I got. Now I will select such roles so that I can retain the place I got. Now I am pairing with Arulnidhi in the film titled Mouna Guru."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts