Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sonia has something to smile


She's all over in the news for her recent make-over, signing half a dozen films and to top it all her long delayed Sathurangam, making it to the theatres.

She has been getting critical acclaim for her performance in the film.

Says Sonia: " I am extremely happy in my second innings as an actress and the way my career is shaping out. Yesterday I signed a new film to be directed by N Manimaran titled Theervu. It is again a strong character, something I have not played so far. I loved the script and agreed to do it".

Does it peeve her that people approach her for intense, serious female oriented subjects? "I am fine with that. Doesn't it also mean that film makers feel that I can perform and can carry a film on my shoulders? I am sure that a big hero commercial cinema will fall into my lap soon".

On what life has taught her, Sonia says with a smile: "Always see the lighter side of things in life. A certain amount of detachment helps you deal with the world"

Sonia will be completing few scenes and two songs of Oru Nadigayin Vakumoolam and moving on to Theervu for which she is doing a photo-shoot this week. The film produced by Ananthis International will be shot in and around Chennai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts