Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meghna says that she will not lose an offer because of language


MeghnaMeghna Raj while speaking to the media said, "I will be acting in a new Tamil film after the film Thiru 420. Talks are going on regard with to this. In between I am acting in a Malayalam film titled Beautiful. This film is being directed by V K Prakash.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

I am donning the role of a home nurse. My character in this film is soft spoken and innocent. I get the opportunity to speak and move with others when I come to attend Jayasurya in his house. I am selecting roles that will suit my appearance. Though I have debuted in Tamil film, I like to act in other language films. I also want to act in Hindi films.

Currently I am acting in 4 different language films. The taste differs in each language. But I will not get scared of languages and run away. Everybody told me that Malayalam is a tough language. I can speak Tamil fluently and hence it was easy for me to act in a Malayalam film. I also want to dub for my roles in my own voice."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts