Thursday, March 22, 2012

Trisha mother speaks about her daughter’s rumours



Actress Trisha and Her MotherWhen asked Trisha mother about the rumours in the air about her daughter, she said, "She will not get worried about it. 

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Trisha's Photo Gallery 

I am also not bothered about the rumours linking her with many heroes. These rumours are being spread with the intention of spoiling Trisha's career.

I was very upset when the cyber crime police said about the various rumours that are being spread about her. Some media people wrote that she was involved in drug trafficking. I met the Chief Minister and spoke about this matter.

I met the high police officials and requested to take action against these miscreants. There is a limit for everything. I don't know who the person who is spreading such rumours. In any case, my daughter enjoys the support of the people.

There was also news that my daughter is building a five star hotel. Even the Income Tax officials enquired about this. We are not building any hotels. I think someone has spread this news because her father and my husband is in hotel industry. We will be starting a continental restaurant."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts