Thursday, March 22, 2012

Favourite food of the famous heroines



Indian FoodsThamanna: This slim beauty is fond of Punjabi dishes. She loves Dhal and chicken gravy very much.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Find More Indian Food Recipes

Asin: She says that she is slave to prawn puttu and Kerala rice and adds further by saying that she loves cooking it herself. She said, "Whenever I go out for outdoor locations and when I go to a restaurant I will ask if prawns are available."

Shriya: Chapathi. This is Shriya's favourite food. It is real beauty to see Shriya eating with two fingers the soft chapathi dipped in the dhal sambar. In the shooting spots, Shriya is very particular in eating chapathi at least one time.

Nayanthara: She says, "I am very fond of North Indian dishes. I will eat all the pungent spicy dishes available in India."

Sneha: If she hears that vegetable Biryani is ready, she will run like a race horse and eat it mouthful. Sneha says," Apart from this, I also love Italian and Chinese variety of foods."

Meera Jasmine: She says, "I am mad after Mullet, marine cat fish, prawns and mackerel. Apart from these fishes I love eating all kinds of fishes. I am so crazy about fishes."

Ileana: Ileana says, "I love Chinese food. If I go to a restaurant I will first confirm that whether Chinese restaurant are available. I am so mad about Chinese food."

Deepika Padukone: She says, "I will be in search of variety of foods and eat it. This is my habit. I will go to variety of restaurants and enjoy new variety of foods." Deepika's favourite food is Corn Pulao and chicken Pulao.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts