Thursday, March 22, 2012

Aadhi praises Soundarya



Tamil Actor AadhiAadhi has mentioned that Rajnikanth's younger daughter Soundarya will become an ace director in the days to come.

Cinmea News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil News Videos

Actor Aadhi is known for his performance in the roles given to him. The example for this is the recently released film Aravaan.

His acting and the efforts taken for this film has earned him a good name. Next Aadhi is donning an important role in the film Kochadaiyaan which has Rajnikanth in the lead role. Aadhi while speaking about his role in this film said, "I am very energetic and peppy now. I have a wonderful role in this film. My Tamil pronouncement in this film will be little different. The screenplay and dialogues in this film are penned very innovatively.

For the first time I will be acting in a film to be directed by a woman director. When Soundarya narrated my role for the first time I was really very surprised. I could see her maturity when she narrated my role pragmatically without any pomp. She has so far not worked with anyone but she has lots of talents. I can definitely say that she will become a big director in the coming days."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts