Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hansika Motwani is very kind hearted



Tamil Actress HansikaHansika Motwani was recently honoured with the recognition of 'The Dream Girl of Kollywood'. She in not only beautiful, but also very kind hearted.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Tamil Short Films 

Hansika Motwani has been a very good painter and has been painting, since her school days time. She has done those paintings with acrylics on varied topics like pictures of Gods such as Ganesha, Radhakrishna and Buddha to nature and love.

On speaking about her noble deed, Hansika said that, "I started painting from school days time. Some of my artworks were sent to England and I won the 1st prize. I have close to 100 Paintings in store. I want to conduct Exhibition-cum-sale of those paintings.

The money collected from those paintings will be used to start an Old age home. There are many helpless old people, who do not have any kind of support. I would like to do the possible bit from my side".

It is to be mentioned that, sometime ago, Hansika celebrated her birthday by adopting some 20 Street Children. Hansika is presently working in Chennai for film 'Vettai Mannan' directed by debutant Nelson. It features her and Simbhu in the lead roles.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts