Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kishore dons the role of a police officer in a film produced by Vetrimaaran



Tamil Actor KishoreCharacter actor Kishore is donning the role of a police officer in a film produced by director Vetrimaaran.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Tamil Cinema Awards & Functions 

Kishore while speaking about this said, "I am acting in a film which speaks about the affection between father and son. Sneha is also sharing the screen with me in this film. Sneha is donning the role of a school teacher of my son.

As per the story, there is no romance between me and Sneha. Director Kumaravelan has made us live our roles. Moreover I am donning the role of a police officer produced by Vetrimaaran who directed Aadukalam. I am donning the role of a police officer who understands the mind of a juvenile who escapes from police custody. Director Vetrimaaran assistant Mani is directing this film."

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts