Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Karan speaks about Kandha



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Karan 14.jpgFilms Sooran and Kandha in which Karan has donned the lead roles are ready to hit the screens soon.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Carnatic Music Videos

Kandha is a film produced under the banner V P Films. K Viswanath who was earlier an assistant to director Saran has directed this film.

Haran while speaking about this film said, "After Nammavar I am acting in the film Kandha which speaks about the teacher- student relationship.

I am donning the lead role in this film.In this film teacher Rajesh guides me in my education. After my education I leave abroad to work.

Few years later I return to my native place and go in search of my teacher. What happens next is the rest of the story. Kaavalan fame Mithra is pairing with me.

Director Babu K Viswanath has shot this film with all the commercial ingredients. There is no doubt that this film will promote the relationship between the teacher and students."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts