Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Asin says that no one has helped her in cinema



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Asin13.jpgAfter Kaavalan, Asin did not get any offers in Tamil. In Hindi she is acting in the films House Full 2 and Bol Bachchan.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Daily Tamil TV Shows

The Hindi film House Full 2 is being released on 5th April.Actress Asin has mentioned that she has faced lots of problems in cinema.

She while speaking to the media said, "I don't need the support of anyone in cinema. I have come up to this position after so many sufferings.

When I made a debut as an actress, there was no one to help me. I independently struggled and came up in my life with my talents. In future also I will be like that.

In the initial stages of my cinema career I have seen many failures. I was alone even at that time. Now also I am alone. I have few friends in cinema. There are no relatives in cinema.

I have come across so many hurdles. I have the confidence that I can sustain myself in cinema because I have the talents. Many are of the opinion that they can make it big if there is luck.

If you believe in luck and sit in home will you get everything? Only talent is important. I believe in talent."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts