Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Am I living with a Hindi actor! Amy Jackson



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Amy Jackson14.jpgThere is news that Amy Jackson is living together with a Hindi actor. Amy made her debut through the Tamil film Madrasapattinam.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To For Ilaiyaraaja Video Songs

Next she donned the female lead role in the Hindi film Ek Deewana Tha directed by Gowtham Menon. Pratheik donned the lead role in this film.

There were rumours in Bollywood that Amy is deeply in love with Pratheik. When asked Amy Jackson about this, she said, "I never dreamt that I will become an actress.

Director Vijay introduced me through the Tamil film Madrasapattinam. I was introduced in Hindi by Gowtham Menon through the film Ek Deewana Tha. Earlier I never had the experience of acting.

I learnt acting in the Tamil film industry. There are rumours that I am in love with the Bollywood actor Pratheik. 2 years back I met Pratheik in the house of Gowtham Menon.

In the first occasion itself we shared a lot of things. I liked him but there is no truth in the news that I am in love with him. I am waiting for a suitable person to love.

As far as Pratheik is concerned, he had acted as my lover in the Hindi film. He is a good friend of mine but it is wrong to say that we are living together.

For the promo of the Hindi film, Pratheik use to visit my house frequently . Apart from Pratheik the entire crew use to visit my house.

Next I am pairing with Ram Charan in a Telugu film. The shooting of this film is commencing this month. I am also acting in a Tamil film which has Vikram in the lead role."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts