Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hansika says that love is a good matter but it is a personal thing



images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Hansika14.jpgWhen asked Hansika that whether she is facing a stiff competition and whether her offer has been snatched by anyone, she said, "So far nothing of that sort has occurred.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here To Watch Tamil Cartoon Movies

May be after reading this question, someone might get such idea. So far I have acted in 15 films. I have good offers in Tamil and Telugu films.

I am a person who has strong faith in God. I have to achieve a lot in this age. One day I will definitely become a super star but that is not my ambition. No one can snatch my offer.

Many are telling that there are lots of rumours about me. Love is a good matter but it is one's personal matter. It is wrong to poke your nose into it. Apart from this I am not in love with anyone."

Hansika is currently acting in Oru Kal Oru Kannadi, Vettai Mannan, Kochadaiyaan and in the Hindi film titled He – The Only One.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts