Friday, March 16, 2012

Trisha says that she has not lost her market



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Trish151.jpgThere is news that Trisha has lost her market and because of this she is going to get married soon.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Tamil Short Films

Since there is increase in new young heroines, it is understood that directors and heroes are avoiding Trisha.

When Trisha was asked about this, she said, "There are already so many rumours about me. Now this is another rumour in continuation of these rumours.

I don't know who is creating these rumours. I am donning dual roles in the Telugu film Dhammu. This film is like the Tamil films Thirupachi and Ghilli.

People can see my acting in this film. I have not thought about my marriage because I have a stable market. My marriage will take place only after two years."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts