Friday, March 16, 2012

Sundar speaks about his friendship with Kamal daughters, Rajni daughters and his romance with Andrea



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/movie 315.jpgSundar had donned the role of Dhanush's friend in the films 3 and Mayakkam Enna.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Actress Deepa Birthday Celebration Stills

This Sundar is a popular model photographer and also a famous theatre artist. He while speaking about his friendship with Kamal daughters, Rajni daughters and his romance with Andrea said, "I am a Bangalore boy.

After completing my Plus 2, I joined Viscom in Loyola College. At that time I did a photo folio for one of my girl class mate.

With this folio she reached Miss India semi finals. Only at that juncture I was made known as a photographer to the world.

After this I started clicking lots of models and popular stars like Rajni, Surya, Vikram, Arya, Prashanth, Trisha, Andrea, Richa and Sameera Reddy. In between I want to say a small flash back.

I have been a theatre artist for the last 18 years. In between I had acted in four short films directed by Dhanush. He is the one who has recommended me to all the directors and made me an actor.

Many are asking that how I got the friendship of Kamal and Rajni daughters. I know Aishwarya right from my young age. Because of this I am not able to call her "Madam" at the shooting spot of 3 even though she is a director. I called her Ice.

She told me earlier that she will definitely give me an opportunity if at all she directs a film. Keeping this in mind now she has offered me a role in 3. I know Shruthi as a school girl.

She has also posed as a model for me. Now she has grown up and has become a heroine. She is a very mischievous girl. Only those who have closely moved with her will know this.

With regard to my romance with Andrea, I know her when I was acting in stage plays. Later on we became friends. Now we have become intimate.

There are chances that this relationship can turn into love. As of now we are respectful friends. " 


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts