Friday, March 16, 2012

Kushboo says that Kamal sir is her best friend



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Kushboo15.jpgKushboo was asked that among Rajni and Kamal who is close to her, she said, "There is no need to think about it.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Karthi's Alex Pandian Shoot Spot Press Meet

It is definitely Kamal Haasan only because I cannot say that Rajni sir is my friend. I can say Kamal sir is my friend. Rajni sir is in a very distant place.

He is at a great height but Kamal sir is a close friend of mine. I can speak to him over the phone at anytime.

Kamal and Gowthami use to participate in all my family functions. I will also participate in all his family functions. My children and their children are very close.

Since we are very close family friends, I like Kamal sir very much. Recently the famous Kathak exponent Birju Maharaj had come to Chennai to train Kamal for his film Viswaroobam.

I know Kathak and Kamal sit knows that I like Birju Maharaj very much. He immediately informed me over phone and told me that Birju Maharaj has come and asked me to meet him.

Immediately I ran to the location and met him. Kamal knows about my likes and dislikes than me."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts