Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shruthi Haasan wanted to become a pop singer

 
 

Shruthi HaasanKamal's daughter Shruthi debuted as heroine through the Hindi film Luck. Now the first time she has donned the female lead role in the film Ezham Arivu which has Surya in the lead role. This film is being released on the Deepavali day. She is also pairing with Dhanush in the film titled 3. This film is directed by Aishwarya who is the daughter of Rajnikanth and wife of Dhanush.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Click here for photo Galleries

She while speaking to the media said, " Right from my young age I was interested in music and singing. I use to sing very well during my school days. My co-students and teachers use to appreciate me. I joined a rock band and wrote songs for them.

Now this song is being sung worldwide. Working with this band is an unforgettable experience for me. I like pop songs very much. I wanted to become a pop singer. But I became an actress unexpectedly. In Telugu I am pairing with Junior NTR and Pawan Kalyan."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts