Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Iniya wanted to become an airhostess

Iniya Iniya has now become very popular through her acting in the film Vaagai Sooda Vaa. This is her second film in Tamil. Her first film was Yuddham Sei in which she donned the role of Cheran's sister. But she was noticed in that film.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Click here for Short Tamil Film

Iniya while speaking said, "Though my mother tongue is Malayalam I have a keen interest for Tamil. The reason for this could also be because I keep on listening to Ilayaraja's songs. To tell the truth I did not have the dream to act in Tamil films.

My only interest was to become an air hostess or work in an airlines company. The reason for this is I want to fly in the sky. Right from my school days I used to say bye to the planes flying in the sky. This became my dream. But I did not take any effort for this. When I was a child, many approached me to act in the films and my parents also made me act. Then I started acting in films and serials. Then I took up modeling and later on I started doing heroine roles in the Malayalam films. My first Malayalam film as heroine was Thala Marmarangal. This film was selected in the best film category in the Dhaka International Film Festival and my next film Chera also bagged the award for the best film at the Russian Film Festival. Seeing this, director Mysskin offered me a role in Yuddham Sei. I donned the role of Cheran's sister but I was not noticed because the role was small.

So it would be appropriate to say that Vaagai Sooda Vaa was my first film. I am very happy by saying so. When I heard the story, I knew this film will come out well since I have the experience of acting right from my young age. I also agreed for a dull make up. I should thank director Sargunam sir for giving me a good opening in Tamil. He improvised my acting by teaching me to cook and make tea. Now I am not able to keep the phone down because I am getting numerous calls appreciating my acting in this film. I am thankful to all the people who are appreciating me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts