Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shah Rukh Khan meets rajini

 

Shah Rukh Khan who was in Chennai on Monday (Oct 9) for the Tamil audio and trailer launch of his RA.One, charmed the city.

At the launch everybody wanted to know when he will be meeting superstar Rajinikanth and thanking him for his cameo appearance in RA. One.

SRK and his team kept everyone on their toes as he wanted the meeting to be not in the full glare of the media.

The buzz is that on his way to the airport, the Bollywood Badshah met our superstar.

Later speaking to CNN-IBN at the Chennai airport SRK said: "I was happy to see Rajini sir full hale and hearty and healthy it was really nice to see him and convey regards of everyone in unit. I had a cup of
coffee with him, he gave me coconut water. I spent about half an hour to 45 minutes with him. He was cheerful and happy and he was wishing me luck for my film."

SRK also added that the previous evening Latha Rajinikanth, had sent him dinner and they are such kind people, so he wanted to go and thank them personally​

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts