Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shriya says that she is not worried that she does not have Tamil films

 

ShriyaShriya while speaking to the media said, " I was acting in the Malayalam film Casanova which has Mohanlal in the lead role. After completing the shooting I flew to Mumbai and celebrated Deepavali with my family.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

In the evening, I watched Shah Rukh Khan's Ra One film along with family members. Many are asking me that why I am not accepting Tamil films. I am not worried about that. The reason for this is I am waiting for good roles. I know to select the right roles.

Currently I am busy with my work. I am busy acting in Malayalam, Telugu and Hindi films. The motivation given by the people keep me busy. I will accept a role in Tamil if I get a good one."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts