Thursday, October 27, 2011

The chemistry between the two was fantastic and realistic

 

Adharva in Muppozhuthum Un KarpanaigalAdharva has become very popular after the news broke out that he is going to become Bala's hero. Now he is in the custody of Elred Kumar. Elred Kumar is the producer of the films Vinnai Thaandi Varuvaaya and Ko. Now he has become a director and is directing the film Muppozhuthum Un Karpanaigal which has Adharva and Amala Paul in the lead roles.

Click here to know how numerology work with your horoscope

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Speaking about Adharva, he said, "Through this film Adharva will capture the hearts of the girls. Next he is in the Bala's film. Definitely Adharva will make it to the top. Initially I told the story of Muppozhuthum Un Karpanaigal to another hero.

The hero who immediately gave his nod came after one week and told me," Sir, I thought about this film. I don't know that whether I can do so many works for this film. It is possible if I can concentrate only on this film but it is not possible for me to do so." He backed out giving his excuse. Because there is so much hard work for this film.

The hero should be with me for at least one year. Adharva listened to the story. Immediately he did the workouts and stood before me with six packs. He also learnt aerobics. A Hollywood actor who had acted in Hang Over 2 is donning the villain role in this film. The climax fighting sequences were very tough and violent that would have landed Adharva in the hospital. Amala Paul, after this film will go to next level.

The chemistry between the two was fantastic and realistic. If anybody sees them in the sets, they will immediately spread rumours that there is something between the two. Apart from this, there is music of G V Prakash and Shakhty's camera. I am confident that this young and energetic team will create magic on the screen."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts