Thursday, October 27, 2011

Director Raja says that the people in the industry do not know the difference between dubbed films and remake films

 

Director RajaDirector Raja while speaking to the media said, "Vijay once asked me that whether I will be giving hit films which have my brother in the lead role. The result is Velayudham. Some of the people in the industry are asking me that which dubbing film I am going to direct next.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

It is really awful that people in the industry are not able to differentiate between dubbed films and remake films. I have a lot of direct stories. Next I will be directing these films. I have the guts to direct anyone.

Many are asking that whether I will direct Ajith next. I am also interested in directing his film. I have a story for him. This will happen when the time comes. My films are entertainers for all the family members. I will not have vulgar scenes that will twitch the face of the people."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts