Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I come from an orthodox family and I will only act in homely roles


AnumolAnumol debuted in the film Ramar. Now she is acting in the film titled Sooran. She while speaking to the media said, " I am donning the role of a slum girl in the film Sooran. The role in this film will be a turning point in my career.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Click here for Lollu Sabha Comedy

After this I am acting in another Tamil film. In Malayalam I am also acting in the films titled Ivan Megharoopan, Agam and Chayilyam. I belong to an orthodox family. I will act in homely roles only. I will not act in glamour roles or wear swim suits.

I have completed by B Tech in Cochin. I have started a media company called Cochin Medias City along with my friends. Whenever I don't have shootings I will take care of my work there."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts