Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Actress Shriya to get married soon



Tamil Actress ShriyaThere was news that actress Shriya's marriage will be taking place soon. When asked Shriya about this, she said, "It is true that I will be getting married soon. My parents are seeing suitable alliance for me.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Tamil Actresses Galleries

All things should happen at the appropriate time. My parents have also requested me to get married. I have agreed for this. I will marry the person whom my parents select. There will be immediate rumours that I am getting married because I am not getting offers.

There is no connection between my marriage and acting. People should kindly understand this. I thought of getting married to a person whom I like but I did not get such kind of person. Hence my parents are searching for a suitable life partner. The person whom I will be marrying should be healthy.

He should be clear about cinema. He should be a good frien d of mine. He should share with me everything without hiding. After marriage, lots of people are getting divorced. I don't like divorces. Before getting married I should know fully about my would be husband. I should know about his life style and habits than only I will get married. I will not get divorced at any cost."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts