Monday, May 7, 2012

Actress Nanditha Doss says that she is not against commercial films



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/NandithaDoss5.jpgActress Nanditha Doss said that she was not against commercial films. She while speaking to the media said, " I did not act in films for some time because of my child. He was born 20 months back. Now I am back to act.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Vijay dances in Rowdy Rathore

Many are asking that why I am not acting in commercial films. Commercial films are not my enemy but my aim is not that kind of films.

The films I have acted so far had given me satisfaction.

Now I am acting in one Tamil and Hindi film. Peop le are also asking me that why I am not directing after Firaaq.

Though Firaaq was a challenging film, it gave me mental satisfaction. I am in search of such satisfactory story. I will direct if I get a good story." 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts