Thursday, March 8, 2012

Udhayanidhi Stalin wants to continue in hero roles



Tamil Actor Udhayanidhi StalinUdhayanidhi Stalin says that he wants to continue in lead roles. The film Oru Kal Oru Kannadi has Udhayanidhi Stalin, Hansika and Santhanam in the cast. Rajesh M has directed this film.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

Udhayanidhi Stalin while speaking to the media said, "I liked the films Siva Manasula Sakthi and Boss Engira Baskaran directed by Rajesh.

I felt that it would be better if I donned the lead role in the film directed by him and listened to the story. That film was Oru Kal Oru Kannadi. I was not nervous while acting in this film because of the training given to me by Rajesh. I am interested to act in his film once again.

I found it very difficult to act with Santhanam in the comedy sequences. I was also a bit nervous when I acted with Hansika. It was also difficult for me to act in the dance sequences. Na Muthukumar has penned the lyrics for the music composed by Harris Jayaraj. I have decided to continue in hero roles in future."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts