Thursday, March 8, 2012

Director K V Anand says that directing Rajnikanth is a Himalayan task



Rajnikanth and Director K V Anand Director K V Anand said that directing Rajnikanth is a Himalayan responsibility. The director is currently directing a film titled Maatran which has Surya and Kajal Agarwal in the lead role.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

He will be directing Rajni once he completes Kochadaiyaan. There was news that he has already narrated a story to Rajni and he was highly impressed. When asked K V Anand about this, he said, "I have worked as a cinematographer in the film Sivaji which had Rajnikanth in the lead role. I use to enjoy him looking him from a distance.

It is not an ordinary thing to direct him. I have the responsibility of satisfying his fans and all the audience. This is a Himalayan responsibility. I don't know that whether I have the eligibility to direct him. I cannot say anything more about this film at this point of time. My whole concentration is on Maatran. 90% of the shooting of this film is over. This film will be an important one because it had various factors."

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts