Thursday, March 8, 2012

I will act in the films after my marriage! Ananya



Tamil Actress AnanyaActress Ananya said that she will act in films ever after her marriage. She said, "The marriage between Anjaneyan and me will take soon. The date is not yet finalized.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

In Malayalam I am pairing with Dhilip in the film titled Nadodi Mannan. I am also acting in a film titled Ameya which has importance for the heroine role. In another film I am pairing with Prithviraj which has Sarathkumar and Jayasurya in the cast. Apart from all these I have given call sheet for a 3D film.

I got offers in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada film industries but I did not accept them because I did not like the roles. I don't act for the sake of acting. I would like to act in the roles which that will give me satisfaction. My marriage will take place soon. I will continue to act in films even after my marriage. My future husband has given his permission to act in films after the marriage."

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts