Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lawrence planning for Kanchana sequel

 

Kanchana, the comedy thriller and biggest hit of 2011 is going to have a third part soon, confirms Lawrence who produced, directed and did the lead role.

In fact Kanchana was the sequel to Muni and now the third part will have a different title. The sequel will be a bilingual in Tamil-Telugu and Lawrence is planning to introduce his brother in the film.

The mass masala horror comedy was a runaway hit in B and C centres and its Telugu version was also a money spinner. Lakshmi Rai was the heroine and Sarath Kumar was a revelation in a transgender role.

In fact there were reports that Salman Khan who watched the film was keen on remaking it in Hindi.

Says Lawrence "I dedicate all my success to Lord Raghavendhra. After I built the Raghavendra Temple in Ambattur, my career is going great guns and I have been flooded with offers".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts