Thursday, March 1, 2012

Karthika is very busy now

 

Karthika, the cute beauty made her debut in the film industry through the Telugu movie 'Josh' in 2009. Later, made her debut in Tamil, through the film 'Ko' and made her Mollywood debut in the film named 'Makaramanju'

Karthika is presently acting in a Telugu movie called 'Dammu', and working in 'Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum', which is directed by renowned Director R. Bharathiraja. In between, there was a complaint that, 'Makaramanju' star Karthika was missing from Mollywood, from where is she is supposedly getting more offers.

Regarding this, Karthika replied that, "I'm not keeping myself away from Malayalam cinema on purpose. Soon after Makaramanju, I was signed on for Annakodi, the shoot of which is still on. And I've committed to three more Tamil films.

So unless I'm done with these, I wouldn't be able to allot dates for Mollywood. But you know what? I'm not missing from the scene entirely. I'm in Kerala on and off to receive one award after the other for the best debutant that the film fetched me. It's Mollywood that has been offering me really interesting scripts. I'll be surely back in the industry soon,"



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts