Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vinay says "it is my bad luck"



VinayActor Vinay says with pain that it is his bad luck that he is not getting Tamil films in spite of acting in big directors films. Actor Vinay had acted in Tamil films like Unnale Unnale, Jayam Kondan and Modhi Vilayaadu. Now he is currently acting in the film titled Mirattal directed by Madesh.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Tamil Special Videos

 

Vinay while speaking to the media said, "It is my bad luck that I am not getting Tamil offers in spite of acting in films directed by big directors. I got some films but there was delay in commencing the shooting. Because of this I started acting in Telugu films.

Tamil cinema will not let down the people who are talented. I had that confidence and that did not go in vain. Now I am acting in the Tamil film titled Mirattal directed by Madesh. This is an action packed comedy film. This film will be a turning point in my career. I will once again will see the Tamil people with success."







  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts