Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Amala Paul denies allegations

 

There were a couple of allegations against Amala Paul in the recent times. That she walked out of Dhanush '3′ to act in Naga Chaitanya starrer Telugu film 'Bejawada' and she even posed troubles during the shoot of Lingusamy's 'Vettai' due to some problems with her dates.

The 'Mynaa' girl has denied all the charges, saying, "I am not that busy to walk out of projects. And I never confused with dates. You can check this with my producers and directors. I am clear about what I am doing and focusing on only two films at a time."

Then why there was a buzz that she opted out of '3′? "I didn't walk out of the project. And there were no date problems too. I know the exact reason, but I don't want to discuss it now, as the movie is getting ready for the release. Right now I am busy with Vettai and Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal".

Amala Paul, who made her presence felt in 'Mynaa', became a household name with 'Deiva Thirumagal'. "My focus is on doing good films which offer me interesting roles. I treat myself a complete professional and expect others too to do the same," she adds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts