Friday, November 11, 2011

Sandhya says that she felt like laughing after hearing the rumors about her



SandhyaSandhya rose to fame because of her acting in the film Kadhal. At the same time there were lots of rumors about her. When asked her that whether these rumours did not affect her, she said, "I was a very small girl when I put my foot in the cinema industry.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

I was very immature. I did not know the knack of moving with people. I was very innocent. I use to behave with people like how I behaved in my house with freedom. In my younger days, I was the "don't care type".

I will not unnecessarily get baffled. I use to read the rumours. But I will not worry because there will be no truth in these rumours. Rumours are the customary things as far as cinema field is concerned.

We ourselves use to read the rumours about others. Only when I entered the cine field, I came to know there is no truth in this news. I will start laughing whenever I read the rumours about me. Initially my parents where little upset on hearing these rumors about me but now they also don't bother about it."








  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts