Friday, November 11, 2011

Prasanna says that why he loved Sneha



Prasanna loved SnehaSneha made her debut in Tamil films in 2001.Similarly Prasanna made his debut through the film Five Star. After this both of them continued to act in many films. But for the first time Prasanna paired with Sneha in the film Achamundu Achamundu.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

The shooting of this film took place in America for nearly two months. At that point of time both of them became very close and intimate. There was news that both were in love. Both of them also did not refute this news.

At this juncture, Prasanna recently announced that he will be marrying Sneha soon. It is also important to note that Sneha is elder to Prasanna.

When asked Prasanna about this romantic affair, he said, "Initially my relation with Sneha was purely professional. As days passed, I was attracted by Sneha's activities. Though she was a big actress, she never had that head weight.

Her simplicity and her character made me love her. I wanted Sneha throughout my life. We had been in love for three and half years. We took a long time to understand each other. We thought a lot. We debated a lot.

Then only we took the decision to get married. First I bought a sari for her. She liked it very much. Sneha gifted me with a costly watch. After getting closer I gifted an I Pad on her birthday. Both the family members have agreed for this marriage. The betrothal function is to take soon. After this we will announce that when our marriage will take place."








  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts