Monday, November 14, 2011

Poorna says it is difficult to act with directors



Poorna and Parthiban5Actress Poorna has mentioned that it is difficult to act with directors. Poorna has paired with Parthiban in the film Vithagan. This film has also been directed by Parthiban. This film will be hitting the screens on 18th November.

Click here for Today's Special News and Events at TamilO.Com

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Poorna while speaking about this film said, "Though I have acted with lots of heroes, this is the first time I am pairing with a director in the film Vithagan. Normally there is a talk that heroine's work is less in commercial films. But for me, there is a big part in this film. I am donning the role of a Christian girl.

I am the only witness for all the things that Parthiban do. I have also acted in action sequences. I had danced with foreign artists for song sequences in Vietnam and Czech countries. This was a new experience for me.

I was able to act very easily in the sequences where Parthiban was not there. But while acting with him it was like playing a game with a coach. He will be able to detect the slightest mistake I make. So I was having fear while acting with him. I came to understand that it is very difficult to act with directors. Many are telling me that I am looking more beautiful in this film than my earlier films."








  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts