Monday, November 14, 2011

Actress Padmapriya in a Bengali film



PadmapriyaPadmapriya is acting in a Bengali film. She is acting in a Bengali film titled Aparajita. This film is adapted from the famous novel titled Dui Nari Hate Torobari by Sunil Gangopadhay.

Cinema News from TamiloMovie.Com

Click here for Tamil actor's Photo Gallery

While speaking about this, Padmapriya said, "Normally all the South Indian actresses will have the desire to act in Hindi commercial films. But my desire was to act in a Bengali film. Now that has been fulfilled and that also I had got the opportunity to act in a film written by my favourite novelist.

This film is about a Bengali girl who was born and brought up in San Francisco. Though I don't know Bengali language, I learnt some fundamental things and acted in this film. I have also dubbed for this film in my own voice memorizing the dialogues. This film will be an important one in my career.







  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts