Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mamta says that cancer gave her courage



Mamta MohandasMamta Mohandas is currently pairing with Arun Vijay in the film Thadaiyara Thaakka. Mamta while speaking to the media said, "When I was studying in college I was very chicken hearted. But when I came to know that I was affected by blood cancer I started becoming bold.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

I started taking Chemotherapy treatment regularly. I started facing the life with confidence. That confidence only saved me from cancer. I doubt that whether I would have the boldness if this cancer had not affected me.

Every time I met a different kind of persons. This gave me the strength. I did not get wedged because of this cancer. I continued to act in films. The youth who have no confidence in their lives can take me as an example. We can achieve anything in this world. You should take efforts to venture into things that we have not done before."







  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts