Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kajal Agarwal says that Russia is a different kind of location



Kajal AgarwalKajal Agarwal is pairing with Surya in the film titled Matraan directed by K V Anand. She while speaking said, "I had paired with Karthi in Naan Mahan Alla. Now I am pairing with his brother Surya in the film titled Matraan.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com 

The shooting of this film has taken place in Russia. For me this was a different kind of location. It is not like Switzerland or New Zealand where shootings normally take place. When I went to each place in Russia they told me a history about that place. I was interested to know more about that. These historical places attracted me very much.

Director K V Anand was interested to shoot in these historical locations. Director also told me about the history of the great leaders of that place. Because of this I had a great involvement in this film. Whenever I was free I went to these historical places with a camera and took photos. I might go to Russia again."







  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts