Monday, October 10, 2011

Pasupathy speaks about Aravaan

 

Aravaan is a period-based action drama with Aadhi, Pasupathy and Dhanshika in the lead roles.

Pasupathy and the rest of the cast trained at the gym for six months to get into shape. Interestingly Pasupathy, who acted in Vasanthabalan's Veyil before is back in Aravaan. Says Pasupathy, ' when Vasantha Balan told me it wasn't the lead role, but an important one, I agreed. I play Komodi, the warrior head of a village in the 18th Century, and since most of us had to be topless for most part of the film, we worked out really hard.'

'The other reason I couldn't do other films over the last two years was I wanted to sport a unique look for this film. I grew a full beard, had a different hairstyle'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts