Saturday, April 14, 2012

I was tensed while I was acting with Ajith! : Parvathy Omanakuttan



/images/DailyNewsPhotos/1012/Parvathy Omanakuttan14.jpgParvathy Omanakuttan said that she was much tensed while acting with Ajith in Billa 2. Parvathy is donning the role of a heroine in Billa 2.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Gallery - Actress Victoriya Stills

She while speaking said, "I got the opportunity to act in films because I participated in the Miss World competition.

Once I participated in the bridal dress fashion show. One of the producers of Billa 2 had come to that show.

He spoke to me and asked me that whether I was willing to pair with A jith. I immediately accepted. Ajith is a leading actor. I was tensed and nervous while acting with him.

Ajith who understood my fear spoke to me with affection and removed my fear. Even in the sets he will surprise everyone by moving with everyone with affection and love.

Many are asking me what is the difference in acting and participating in the fashion shows. There is no difference. Right from my young age I had the passion for cinema.

I participated in the fashion shows to act in cinema. That was the right way to make entry into cinema. Many of the world beauties entered cinema through these kinds of shows only."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts