Monday, December 19, 2011

Vadivelu is stubborn that he will don hero roles only



images/DailyNewsPhotos/Vadivelu33.jpgVadivelu has mentioned that the sequel to the film Imsai Arasan 23m Pulikesi is to be made soon.

Cinema News From Tamilomovie.com

Click Here to Watch Video Songs

Vadivelu while speaking said, "These days there are vulgar comedy scenes in Tamil films. I am very upset seeing this.

I am not interested to act in such comedy scenes. I want to go to next level. I gave decided to don hero roles. Imsai Arasan Part 2 is being produced shortly.

Talks are going on with regard to this with director Chimbudeven. In the recent times, I am not getting roles that I am not interested in.

 I am not interested to act in small and medium budgeted films. Because of this I have not signed for any new films."


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts